I spent some time today refining the form of the design I had, so that the curves would flow a little better. I am trying to get away from the "block-y" look of the current version I tested this morning... Below are some images of my drawing process, starting from curves and eventually becoming extrusions. Once the form became realized, both the hand and gauntlet, I decided to do a little experimentation with the form. Just some quick tests to see how the piece looked. Overall, I have decided to go back to the drawing board in terms of form and design... After talking with Frankie about the small details I really liked that are part of the actual trumpet's design... I have decided to use those as my inspiration... Stay tuned for more updates tomorrow!