Tuesday, June 30, 2015

e-NABLE Fellowship - Karuna's Trumpet Holder - Fit & Tolerances

Today I spent quite a bit of time trying to print the main piece of the trumpet holder... The tension on the filament was loose and the bed was being sensitive. Eventually, I did get a print (larger piece you see below) and it fits pretty nicely (snaps into place) with a few sanded/snipped adjustments. I designed the bottom attachment piece, and printed that as well. There are a few measurements that need to be adjusted and I will add a bottom on the base piece for version 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment