Monday, March 2, 2015

Machines that Make - Visual Research

This semester my studies have landed me in a course called "Machines that Make," an introduction to  the rapid-prototyping of rapid-prototyping machines; history, theory and practice of digital fabrication and design. Our main project in this course is to design and create a novel machine that makes. Using our previous understanding of process and newly acquired knowledge of the machines from the class - research, design, fabricate and produce a machine that makes... 

As an artist, with a background in jewelry and metalsmithing - I've always had an interest in objects that either adorn the body, or require the body to be activated, and machines are no exception. So, I begin my research... Follow my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment